A Few Frugal tips:
- Sometimes I use a little less meat than the recipe calls for.
- Left overs make a great lunch.
- Meal Size Portions. The more I make the more I eat.
- Use recipes with like ingredients but taste different from each other.
- Edit recipes based on the size of your family.
- Use store sales to pick your side items.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork (Freeze 1/2 for later)
Beer Grilled Pork Chops (Freezable)
Heathified Chicken Tortilla Casserole (Thanks Michelle!)
Pizza Pasta (Freezable)
Ingredient Printable List: