A Few Frugal tips:
- Sometimes I use a little less meat than the recipe calls for.
- Left overs make a great lunch.
- Meal Size Portions. The more I make the more I eat.
- Use recipes with like ingredients but taste different from each other.
- Edit recipes based on the size of your family.
- Use store sales to pick your side items.
Korean Marinated Flank Steak (This is a splurge)
Buffalo Chicken Burgers (You can try this with Ground Turkey)
Kroger Sale Items:
- Tyson Boneless Chicken Breast $1.88 lb.
- Honey Suckle Ground Turkey $2.88 lb.
See Kroger post here for this weeks best deals and coupon match-ups.
Meijer Sale Items:
- County Style Ribs
See Meijer post here for this weeks best deals and coupon match-ups.
Ingredient Printable List: