A Few Frugal tips:
- Sometimes I use a little less meat than the recipe calls for.
- Left overs make a great lunch.
- Meal Size Portions. The more I make the more I eat.
- Use recipes with like ingredients but taste different from each other.
- Edit recipes based on the size of your family.
- Use store sales to pick your side items.
Kroger Sale Items:
- Split Chicken Breast, Thighs, Drums $.99 lb.
See Kroger post here for this weeks best deals and coupon match-ups.
Meijer Sale Items:
- Pork Loin Chops $2.49 lb.
- John Morrell Bacon $2
- Ground Chuck $2.79 lb. (Check the Price of the 5 lb. Tube it may be a better price)
See Meijer post here for this weeks best deals and coupon match-ups.
Ingredient Printable List: